Maintenance Technician Associate
The Maintenance Technician will report directly to the Production Supervisor or his/her designate and is responsible for inspecting and repairing machinery and to keep written logs on repair, inventory, and preventative maintenance.
• Troubleshoots maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement
• Performs preventive building maintenance duties and repairs, such as: doorknobs or locks, patch holes in walls, replacing light bulbs
• Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets, and water fountains
• Paint interior and exterior walls
• Mechanical repair
• Keep daily maintenance log and maintenance records of equipment
• Operate a forklift
• Work in compliance with company safety and operating procedures
• Other duties, as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Mechanical knowledge
• Previous forklift experience
• Ability to lift to 50lbs.
• Previous experience in a production/manufacturing setting
• Capable of working in a team and independently
• Capable of following a production report while working independently
- Extended Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Life, AD&D, and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Match
- Competitive Compensation Program
- On Demand Pay (Dayforce Wallet)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Opta USA, an Opta Group Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age (40-70), national origin, sexual orientation, or physical disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational requirement).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $21.23
- Walkerton, IN 46574, USA