Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Come Join our team!!
Are you ready to join a diverse, high-energy, fast-growing healthcare company? Join Panoramic Health! We are looking for an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
This role requires frequent weekly travel to patient homes to complete patient home visits.
Who We Are and Why We’re Different
At Panoramic Health, our priority is healthy patients. We deliver better outcomes for patients and lower costs for everyone. We are the only value-based kidney care platform led by physicians, which uniquely qualifies us to care for patients holistically. We keep patients healthier longer - at home and out of the hospital. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients by slowing disease progression and improving quality of life. We do this by putting nephrologists at the center of care and continuing to build on our data, analytics, and deep understanding of kidney care.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will be at the forefront of this intensive, adaptive, and patient-focused model. Panoramic Health is looking for social work professionals that understand the importance of the “Quadruple Aim”, where high-touch interactions between patient and healthcare provider enhance patient experience, improve health outcomes, reduce costs, and improve the work life of the provider.
As an LCSW you will manage the psychosocial needs of a caseload of patients as they navigate the staged progression of chronic kidney disease (CKD). This will be done by providing disease-specific education in class-based settings, intensive support for complex psychosocial issues and the management of non-medical risk factors as barriers to positive health outcomes. LCSW's will further engage patients considered high risk for advancing CKD progression and unplanned dialysis starts, in one-on-one, in-person home visits, or telehealth encounters, to provide focused education, self-management strategy reinforcement, intensive support, linkage to appropriate resources, and other core social work competencies. This type of intensive service provision will require social work professionals that:
- Can build strong, productive relationships and maintain consistent communication with patients, their families, and providers.
- Manage a caseload of nephrology practice patients and perform monthly clinical needs assessments/complex-case management for high-risk CKD/ESRD patients. The LCSW will focus on addressing psychosocial needs, signs and symptoms of mental health disorders, social determinants of health, and any other risk factors that affect health outcomes. This is done through assessments and care planning during remote engagements and home visits, and the results of validated measurement tools such as:
- The Patient Activation Measure (PAM) for measuring a patient’s ability to self-manage their chronic illness.
- The Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) for identifying signs and symptoms of depression.
- The Accountable Health Communities (AHC) Health-Related Social Needs (HRSN) Screening Tool for measuring patient’s community resource needs as they relate to core social determinants of health.
Education & Experience:
Master’s Degree in Social Work (Required)
1+ years healthcare/medical social work experience
Nephrology experience preferred
License Clinical Social Work (Required)
Skills- Technical & Linguistic:
Microsoft Office (required)
Salesforce, AthenaHealth, other pertinent technology platform
Languages: English (primary), Spanish (secondary) – preferred not required.
80% On location: Practice Offices and/or Patient Home Visits
20% Working from Home
Paid time off
- Job Function Clinical
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $87,888.00
- Max Hiring Rate $98,512.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Upland, PA, USA