Dir, VBC Clinical Education
As the Director, VBC Clinical Education, you will play a pivotal role in shaping role-specific trainings and the continuous improvement culture within our organization. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing comprehensive role-specific education and training programs that empower our employees to excel in their roles and contribute to the patient’s impact.
- Build and lead a high-performing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement a strategic VBC role-specific education and training plan that aligns with the company's goals and objectives.
- Design and deliver role-specific training programs that cover a range of topics, including role-specific onboarding, job-specific skills, continuous improvement through quality assurance reviews and adherence to all VBC department procedures and workflows.
- Collaborate with department heads and the Learning & Development team in Human Resources to identify training needs and tailor programs to meet the needs of each VBC market and role.
- Create and curate training content, including e-learning modules, workshops, and training materials while staying up-to-date with advancements in e-learning and training tools.
- Ensure that training materials are up-to-date and in line with industry best practices.
- Develop metrics to assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- Gather feedback from participants and stakeholders to continuously improve training initiatives.
- Maintain accurate records of employee training, licenses, continuing education spending limits, and certifications.
- Partner closely with the VBC Quality Assurance Manager to identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Aligning with the implementation and operations team to support new and ongoing VBC department specific education and training.
- Supporting the development and efficiency of new technology builds or vendor management.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Human Resources, Business, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare operations, management, or education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in people leadership.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in value base care operations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and delivering education and training programs.
- Minimum 2 years using e-learning platforms and instructional design principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to stick to time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Job Function Mgmt
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Rockford, IL, USA
- Sioux Falls, SD, USA