Paid Media Specialist
As a Paid Media Specialist your primary focus will be utilizing digital advertising channels to achieve the company goals. You will own and drive the paid media strategy for various brands/verticals under our portfolio and be a successful collaborator with own team, creative and analytics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Own and drive the strategy for paid search, social and display for various brands/verticals in our portfolio.
- Create and manage paid media campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and Instagram with only little supervision needed.
- Utilize your well-developed knowledge of the channels and execute the daily optimization tasks, building out new campaigns, testing new ad copy and ad formats, and building audiences.
- Responsible for achieving the profit goals for your campaigns and owning the budgets/strategic flighting to meet performance marketing goals.
- Although operating mainly within the paid media team, also partnering with other departments on projects, leading the project from the paid media lens.
- Provide weekly reporting and analysis of trend data across paid media campaigns.
- Manage the relationships with third-party vendors.
- Understand and develop audience targeting and creative strategy across our brands paid media channels.
- Work with the analytics team on weekly reporting and identifying possible opportunities and challenges.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Deep paid media expertise that results in relevant and valued recommendations
- Consistent ability to deliver as expected, to drive desired outcomes
- Understanding of how to build an effective case for own ideas, including incorporating data when relevant
- Proposes solutions and resolves challenges with little input from manager
- Strength in area of expertise, communications and performance recognized by partners
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in the media/advertising/marketing space
At Penn Foster Group, we are transforming online learning to help learners by uniting Penn Foster, CareerStep, Ashworth College, James Madison High School, the New York Institute of Photography, the New York Institute of Art and Design, and other education platforms. Together, we create an accelerated path to greater economic mobility through real-world skills and knowledge that enable them to achieve long-term success in the workplaces of the future. Our history dates back to 1890 when our founder, Thomas Foster, pioneered distance education by offering training by mail for coal miners to get the necessary skills for safer jobs. Today, with the partners who use our education and training programs, we continue that mission of providing accessible training and education for in-demand skills and are building a workforce that’s prepared for the future job market.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
What We Offer:
We offer a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, generous paid time off, sponsored volunteer opportunities, a 401K with a company match, plus free access to all of our online programs.
- Pay Type Salary