Bilingual PT Customer Service Associate
2110 Smithtown Ave., 2110 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York, United States of America Req #277
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
The Customer Service Associate will provide comprehensive customer service to existing and prospective customers. In the Customer Service Department, the Customer Service Associate’s main function will be to answer and interact with customers over the phone by taking orders, identifying potential problems, assisting in any customer related issues to secure orders, and assist customers through refunds and replacement orders when issues arise. Other tasks may include reviewing and managing sale order queues, preparing mailings, handling customer inquiries, and other customer service related activities. The ideal candidate will have exceptional people skills, a friendly phone-demeanor and a passionate and positive personality.
• Professionally handle incoming requests via phone from customers regarding orders, sales, products, problems, and billing
• Promptly and thoroughly handle all issues and customer inquiries
• Providing quality customer service to take care of our customers
• Using web-based systems to process orders, complaints, and requests
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information in the database
• Retrieving messages and complete customer call backs
• Various other customer service duties assigned by management
• Prior customer service or phone skills a plus
• Must be able to navigate websites
• General computer skills a must
• Ability to learn and use different software platforms
• Outstanding phone etiquette
• Flexible schedule a plus
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
• Aptitude to follow processes and procedures accurately
Starting Rate: $22.00/hr
Shift 1- Monday- Friday 12pm-5pm
Shift 2- Monday- Friday 4pm- 9pm
Required Training hours: M-F 10pm-4pm for the first 2 weeks.
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more! We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.00
- 2110 Smithtown Ave., 2110 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York, United States of America