Porter- 3rd Shift
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Under the direction of the Manager, the main responsibilities of the Porter/Maintenance Associate will be to ensure that the office space, cafeteria space, general manufacturing and warehouse areas, as well as the lobby and stairwells are always kept clean and well maintained.
• Vacuum and mop all floors
• Remove trash from all office and public areas
• Dust all office space equipment, and furniture, including drinking fountain and glass doors
• Cleaning of general manufacturing areas such as doors, walls, ceilings and vents
• Maintenance and disinfecting of all restrooms and locker rooms
• Daily cleaning of parking lot, including but not limited to picking up trash, sweeping of front and rear entrance
• Clean manufacturing and warehouse floors with tenant machine
• Polish/Refinish floors when needed
• Handle basic facility requests (i.e.: changing light bulbs, unclogging toilets, snow removal, etc.)
• Maintain inventory of cleaning, bathroom and kitchen supplies
• Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
• All other Duties and projects assigned
• Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
• Ability to prioritize tasks, communicate effectively
• Basic knowledge of tools strongly preferred
• Basic communication skills in English are required
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environmen
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $27.60
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America