Recruiting Assistant- Internship
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
At Piping Rock, we’re committed to hiring qualified candidates for our team. We are seeking a Recruitment Assistant to support the hiring team, in clerical recruiting duties and onboarding activities. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
• Support the hiring team with recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding activities.
• Perform clerical duties like emailing, handling paperwork, creating and saving documents, and processing background checks.
• Review applications and screen those qualified for the role.
• Responsible for recruiter phone line and directing candidates in the appropriate direction.
• Conduct reference checks.
• Research and recruit candidates to widen the candidate applicant pool.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a group
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Perceptive listening skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of the hiring process, including recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding
• Adeptness at using applicant tracking system software
• ability to have flexible work schedule
• proficient in excel
• ability to multi task in fast pace environment
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-1pm/ 10am- 2pm
Length of Assignment- 3-4 weeks
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Hiring Rate $20.00
- Job Start Date Monday, September 25, 2023
- Job End Date Monday, October 23, 2023
- 3900 Veterans Memorial Highway, 3900 Veterans Hwy., Bohemia, New York, United States of America