Encapsulation Setup 2nd Shift
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Encapsulation Set Up Associate is responsible for preventive maintenance, repair, and installation of high-volume automated processing equipment and facility systems. Also responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Perform set-ups / equipment changeovers for manufacturing/packaging and process equipment on their assigned resource including (but not limited to): All aspects and parts of the Encapsulation machines.
- General troubleshooting
- Perform major and minor cleans on machines when needed
- Solid understanding of hardware and measuring tools, including but not limited to: identification and proper application of metric and standard hardware as well as the use of tape measures and calipers
- Participate in trials by collaborating with R&D department
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on all assigned production equipment following the PM checklist
- Ability to diagnose product or equipment issues and to be able to perform equipment adjustment to eliminate those issues.
- Assist lead mechanic to solve mechanical issues as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to conduct machine set-up, troubleshooting, repairs, and preventive maintenance service
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work order to perform required maintenance and service
- Preventive Maintenance experience required
- Understanding of Lock-out/Tag-out
- Able to read and write in English
- Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America