Human Resource Business Partner
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a liaison between the HR department and various business units within the organization. They collaborate with senior management and line managers to develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and programs that support the achievement of the organization's objectives and promote a positive work culture. The HRBP provides HR expertise, consultation, and support to both management and employees. We are seeking an individual with a strong employee relations background, who is a strong communicator, who exercises good judgement, and who is authentic and instills trust in others.
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
• Handles complex employee relations issues, providing guidance and solutions to resolve issues. Advises on disciplinary actions, terminations, and legal compliance.
• Advise employees and managers on various HR policies.
• Collaborate with site management on performance reviews, goal setting and development plans.
• Identify training and development needs within the business unit and partner with HR colleagues to design and deliver appropriate programs.
• Respond to inquiries from associates and refer to appropriate members of the broader HR team as needed.
• Partner closely with the Human Resources Manager on the delivery of key HR programs where appropriate (e.g., performance management, talent management, talent retention, talent acquisition, onboarding, etc.)
• Actively engage with employees and managers where appropriate, serving as a credible and capable HR resource.
• HR Business Partner will also handle other processes, projects, or corporate rollouts for the locations that they support.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• 6+ years of experience in Human Resources with demonstrated experience handing complex HR issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field is a plus
• Demonstrated skills working in a client facing role in a production environment preferred
• Ability to design and execute project plans
• Experience in influencing without authority and stakeholder management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills and ability to identify trends
• Ability to stay poised under pressure and demonstrated strong judgement
• Can multi-task and is highly organized
• Highly collaborative and self-motivated
• Experience in dynamic, fast-paced environments
• Comfortable with a multi-site structure
• Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 777 Lena Drive, 777 Lena Drive, Aurora, Ohio, United States of America