Supervisor- 2nd Shift
The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Manufacturing/Packaging Operations and must adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and efficiency of the operation.
- Identify any potential safety hazards and address them immediately.
- Motivate all associates and create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Responsible for all the different tasks associated to the manufacturing area.
- Collaborate and assist in the warehouse operations.
- Coordinate the shift to achieve quality and production expectations to meet company goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead employees by making self-available to staff, provide regular performance feedback, and develop subordinates' skills and encourage growth.
- Generate Key Performance Indicators across the different departments.
- Perform data analysis to implement continuous improvement throughout the plant operations.
- Ensure federal regulations are followed including safety procedures, SOPs, and cGMP guidelines.
- Review production planning to implement appropriate tasks across the departments.
- Perform root cause analysis as applicable.
- Development of associates to build a strong team.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance.
- Work effectively with cross- functional teams across the company.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must comply with cGMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Packaging Operations.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- Must be available for overtime as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift and lift to 50lbs.
- Ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment.
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $85,000.00
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America