General Manufacturing- 1st Shift
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Under the direction of the supervisor, General Manufacturing will be responsible for assisting the line lead in preparation of installing and disassembling equipment, cleaning equipment and other duties as assigned.
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
• Additional duties as assigned
• Assist the line lead and set up mechanic to set up the equipment/machines for proper operation, including installation and disassembly of equipment and parts required.
• Prepare, weigh and package raw materials (powder)
• Follow SOP And GMP procedures.
• Perform reconciliations of components, products, and associated materials as per defined procedures.
• Set up/preparation/cleaning components manufacturing operations. (Some lifting required,
• (Overtime) will be required to work by the company based on the department’s schedule.
• Must assume any position required within the department for coverage.
• Cleaning and sanitization of the production areas, including filling room sanitization between runs.
• Must document sanitization activities in log books, forms etc. in a legible manner as per cGMP.
• Must be able to work until all cleaning activities are complete.
• Must be flexible in adapting to a work schedule that could change as a result in business direction.
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
• Must be able to lift to 50LBS
• Ability to write simple correspondence in English
• Prior powder fill experience a plus
• Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment.
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $23.00
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America