Parts Washer- 1st Shift
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Under the direction of the Manager/ supervisor the Parts Washer is responsible for the constant upkeep and cleaning of parts.
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
• Additional duties as assigned
• Washes containers, vessels, utensils, processing equipment and parts
• Ensures that residual material is removed, and that parts are thoroughly cleaned
• Rinses washed parts thoroughly to remove soap residue
• Stores clean parts in a manner that prevents contamination
• Labels cleaned parts with identification that indicates the equipment is clean and the expiration of the clean status
• Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
• Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and/or cGMP guidelines
• Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Prior manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to write simple correspondence in English
• Bi-lingual is a plus
• Basic mathematical skills
• Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment (50LBS)
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $23.00
- 51 Executive Blvd., 51 Executive Drive, Farmingdale, New York, United States of America