Tooling Attendant- 1st Shift
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Tooling Attendant is responsible for conducting the tooling usage and inspections of the equipment, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance services. The associate must read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform the required maintenance and services giving an agile support to the manufacturing associates. Also responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Keep accurate inventory records of tooling usage and inspections.
- Keep accurate files of tooling purchase requests and drawings for each size/shape tooling.
- Clean, polish, and maintain tooling in good condition.
- Recommend destruction and replacement of worn and damaged tooling.
- Recommend purchase of new tooling sets. Maintain an organized storage system for tooling so that it is protected, and the punches and dies do not contact each other.
- Maintain all tools in appropriate good working condition.
- Submit requests for supplies to keep tooling room well stocked with necessary tools, polishing compounds, oils, storage containers, etc.
- Perform all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.
- Perform equipment breakdowns of all Tablet Press machines, as needed.
- Perform set-ups/equipment changeovers, on all assigned production equipment assigned.
- Follow company policies, CGMP's and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School or equivalency diploma preferred.
- Good mathematical and English skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good organization skills.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Physical ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs., stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with exceptional communication and organization skills, and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- 1-3 Years of proven experience in manufacturing
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America