Tablet Press Operator 1st Shift
The purpose of the Tablet Press Operator is to run the equipment within the established parameters.
- Feed the equipment with powders and monitor product parameters.
- Frequently measure products to confirm that quality requirements are met.
- Maintains the work environment, keeping it clean and organized.
- Initiates a production run, following the completion of the set-up process.
- Handle the bulk items and organize on the pallets for transfer.
- Alert supervisors and mechanics when the product doesn’t meet the quality parameters.
- Maintains logbooks with accurate current information.
- Enters start up and in-process information into the batch record.
- Operates the compression machines based on the business demand.
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
- High School or equivalency diploma preferred.
- Entry Level position for compression in a manufacturing environment.
- Good mathematical and English skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good organization skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 298 Adams Ave., 298 Adams Blvd., Farmingdale, New York, United States of America