Distribution Supervisor - 1st Shift
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Under the direction of the Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the order fulfillment activities in the NYE commerce order fulfillment center. The Supervisor must adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and efficiency of the operation.
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
• Supervises and coordinates activities of associates engaged in order picking. ( Restocking of locations, customer returns) Receive in PO's that pertain to Order fulfillment
• Ensure the line is running efficiently from picking , QC, bagger, Amps and Palletizing
• Responsible for maintaining accurate inventories of all items needed in the order fulfillment area. ( labels, ribbons, tape, bags, boxes)
• Personal responsibility for following all safety rules, SOP's and cGMP's guidelines
• Assist in identifying areas for training and development of associates .
• Complies with Company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
• Additional duties as assigned
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
• Must comply with GMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training
• Must have 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment and at least 1 year leading associates
• Must be able to read/write English
• Must be available for overtime when needed
• Ability to work autonomously and make Independent decisions
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and multi-task
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems
Role’s Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours
• Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- 2120 Smithtown Ave., 2120 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York, United States of America