Piping Rock is in search of Plant Engineer to work with the VP of Engineering and assist in the department. This position will be located out of our North Las Vegas location.
- Maintain and Monitor all Plant equipment to ensure it is running properly and efficient such as HVAC Systems, boilers, compressors.
- Work directly with Plant Manager and department supervisors to ensure facility is running efficiently, while identifying and recommending processes that can improve current plant processes.
- Partner with Maintenance mechanics and supervisors on setting up procedures and task for all site equipment.
- Ensure all PM work orders are complete and up to date.
- Train and assist plant Personnel in carrying out safety and QC Procedures and compliance.
- Review Project plans to ensure timelines are met and ensure cost estimates are within the budget and interpret developments with the project plan by providing guidance for necessary changes.
- Ensure and Maintain facility is compliant with all relevant FDA, GMP and SOP regulations.
- Make sure Facility meets all EHS requirements.
- Continuous improvement on work orders and machine down time and strategize ideas to improve uptime.
- Verify machinery and processes are safe and up to standards.
- Develop Operational plans for Projects, such as Renovation, Construction, Maintenance or Machine installation.
- All other Duties and projects assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4 years of related Maintenance experience, in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong quantitative ability.
- Working knowledge of Maintenance Software.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- 2955 Coleman St., 2955 Coleman St., N. Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America