Assistant Brand Manager
Essence of the role (Role’s Purpose):
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast paced, family- owned entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
Recipe for Success (Responsibilities):
- Additional duties as assigned
- Be the liaison with internal departments such as marketing, supply chain and creative to assist in the product launch development process.
- Assist in managing new item launches including following up on status of labels and components, updating price lists and compiling retailer specific item set up information.
- Conduct competitive product and pricing analysis.
- Responsible for new product set up in all internal systems for Brand teams and retailer specific external portals.
- Work with inventory team to manage forecasting and inventory need for new item launches, changes in distribution or promotional forecast needs
- Run reports and analyze data, as needed, such as weekly retailer specific POS, month end top sellers, weekly fulfillment reports and profit analysis.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams on strategy and execution for new and current products as needed.
- Capable of building account specific presentations for new product launches and account specific strategies
Ingredients Required (Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of professional experience preferred.
- Ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines while remaining flexible and be able to pivot when priorities change.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Advanced Excel and power point skills is a must
We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Pet insurance and more!
We reward the hard work of our team members with fun and exciting company events, Picnic, BBQ Packages, Holiday Celebrations, and associate referral bonuses!
Piping Rock Health Products, founded in 2011, winning Long Island’s Top Workplaces Award four years in a row, is supported by a group of vitamin visionaries with over 40 years of industry experience and a carefully curated team of talented associates. Piping Rock is a global vitamin and supplement manufacturer with an unwavering commitment to creating quality wellness products. Being deemed an essential business from the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Piping Rock has kept its doors open, production moving, and associates safe. We believe that family always comes first, and that the dedication of our associates is the key ingredient to our success.
We are drug free workplace, regulated by the FDA, required to follow Federal Guidelines; therefore in order to start as well as maintain employment, you must be able to successfully clear drug screening processes, which include testing for all illegal substances per Federal Guidelines.
Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- 3900 Veterans Memorial Highway, 3900 Veterans Hwy., Bohemia, New York, United States of America