Supervisor- 3rd Shift
The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the Manufacturing/Packaging Operations and must adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and efficiency of the operation.
- Identify any potential safety hazards and address them immediately.
- Motivate all associates and create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Responsible for all the different tasks associated to the manufacturing area.
- Collaborate and assist in the warehouse operations.
- Coordinate the shift to achieve quality and production expectations to meet company goals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead employees by making self-available to staff, provide regular performance feedback, and develop subordinates' skills and encourage growth.
- Generate Key Performance Indicators across the different departments.
- Perform data analysis to implement continuous improvement throughout the plant operations.
- Ensure federal regulations are followed including safety procedures, SOPs, and cGMP guidelines.
- Review production planning to implement appropriate tasks across the departments.
- Perform root cause analysis as applicable.
- Development of associates to build a strong team.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance.
- Work effectively with cross- functional teams across the company.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must comply with cGMP requirements; specific functions and documents will be discussed in GMP and on the job training.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Packaging Operations.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- Must be available for overtime as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift and lift to 50lbs.
- Ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- 51 Executive Blvd., 51 Executive Drive, Farmingdale, New York, United States of America