Warehouse - Warehouse Coordinator I
The Warehouse Coordinator I performs various warehousing functions, such as shipping, receiving, cycle counting of inventory, making deliveries, forklift operation, etc. Assists inall warehousequality/safety related functions pertaining to theoperation of the company and the safety of company personnel. Make sure all deliveries are made in atimely manner.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily forklift inspection and perform routine forklift operation
- Responsible for receiving, verifying products received, and stocking per quality procedures within the Company ERP System.
- Responsible for pulling inventory items, verifying product, packaging, staging and/or shipping inventory items as requested per company quality procedures within the Company ERP System.
- Safely secure load prior to and during operation of a company vehicle during inventory pickup and delivery
- Entering Freight Charges and Ship Confirming orders.
- Verify delivery tickets to product shipping out, make sure all shipping instructions match the customer’s purchase order and also the sales order.
- Maintain the company trucks; check in, check out, maintenance, inspections, etc. as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean and safe working condition.
- Attend weekly as permitted by work schedule.
- Report any safety, shipping, delivery, or inventory issues to the Warehouse Supervisor or Manager.
- Operate company
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers as a representative of the company.
Positional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Education & Experience
- HS Education or GED Equivalent a plus
- Forklift Certified
- TWIC (preferred)
- Current Basic OSHA Safety Training (preferred)
- Skills & Abilities
- Safety and quality-minded
- Good customer service skills, provide clear straightforward information to internal and external customers, positive attitude
- Highly organized
- Effective time management
- Cautious driver
- Basic mechanical aptitude including, but not limited to, basic hand and power tool knowledge
- Recognize major valve types and components
- Basic computer knowledge
- Attendance is required and must report to work on time
- Ability to work overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Clear background check and drug/alcohol screening
- Must be able to travel and have a clear driving record in accordance to company driving guidelines
Essential Physical Functions:
- Lifting: up to 50 pounds
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 50 pounds in all directions
- Lift and carry: 50 pounds for 100 feet
- Bending, stooping, walking and climbing stairs
- Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Operating machinery and/or power tools
- Operating motor vehicles or heavy equipment
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned
- Required physical ability if mandated by customer or regulatory requirements
- Job Family Warehouse
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pasadena, TX, USA