Information Technology - IT Support II
Responsible for providing troubleshooting assistance and resolutions related to computer hardware and software, telephone hardware and software, mobile devices, and other technical tools and products when required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides technical assistance for questions and problems.
- Resolves problems with networks and other computer systems.
- Diagnoses system errors and other issues.
- Follows up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requests feedback and/or monitors calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Runs reports to analyze common complaints and problems.
- Installs or changes software to fix issues.
- Remotely accesses hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
- Trains other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Writes, edits, and revises training manuals for new and updated software and hardware.
- Front line of defense for routing and escalating tickets.
- Monitors and responds quickly to incoming requests related to IT issue.
- Keeps inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
Positional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with IT Support
- Experience with mentoring junior positions
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience in addition to the above requirement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Microsoft Certification MS-900 or equivalent certification
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with multi-functional printers
- Experience with Active Directory
Essential Physical Functions:
- Travel: less than 5%
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Bending, stooping, walking
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Corporate
- Pay Type Salary
- La Porte, TX 77571, USA