Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation’s most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Groundskeeper is responsible for meeting the standards of our company regarding the appearance of the exterior physical features of the community by performing tasks to maintain the grounds, amenities, and overall curb appeal of the community.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and pet droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat at all times.
- Remove trash and remaining items from vacant apartment homes prior to starting the make-ready process, transferring trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable.
- Ensure the storage areas are clean and maintained.
- Complete assigned minor and routine service requests as requested by Service Supervisor and/or Community Manager and assist with the make-ready specialist in the turn process.
- Change all locks in accordance with the community’s policy and ensure gates to all pool areas are working according to codes and safety standards.
- Distribute notices and communications to residents.
- Inform appropriate supervisors of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, Associates, guests, and others.
- Demonstrate customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services.
- Comply with Company’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the community’s routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements.
- Report accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
- Follow established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes.
- Identify areas for improvement and offer suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Read, understand, and comply with product labels, safety, and policy, and procedure manuals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user moved aids, mechanical equipment, and measuring devices.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a variety of practical solutions and follow standardized procedures.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits
- The base compensation for this position is estimated to be between $18.00 and $20 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the company due to factors affecting the business.
Applicants may apply for this position via our careers website.
This is a position which requires the Groundskeeper to frequently walk, stand and climb stairs in/around apartment homes, models, and properties. Must also have the ability to operate computer. equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family PM - Property Operations
- Job Function Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Kirkland, WA, USA