Senior Manager, Revenue Management (SFR Division)
Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation’s most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Managing Director of Asset Management for our Single-Family Rental portfolio, the Senior Manager will oversee the Revenue Management team within the organization to provide leadership, optimize revenue, and position the company for aggressive expansion. The Senior Associate will architect KPIs, implement data-driven decision making, and create the process, structure, discipline, and accountability needed to drive growth within our Single-Family Rental business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Asset Management, Property Management (internal and external), IT, Investments, Transactions and other departments to drive better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions for the single-family rental platform (sales, marketing, pricing, property development, revenue management).
- Execute and oversee the implementation of the revenue management system that is presently under development, centered around single-family rental assets.
- Build and implement strategies to continue and accelerate growth and maximize revenue production.
- Integrate marketing and product initiatives to produce optimal success.
- Strategically envision, articulate, and execute the revenue strategy across all product categories and channels to achieve key financial goals and improve business profitability.
- Work cross functionally across the organization while also leading a team to deliver consistent quarterly and annual revenue results.
- Research and implement tools and processes to assist in the determination of optimal pricing that align product value with specific market segments.
- Identify and regularly report on all key performance indicators on a regular basis.
- Analyze, evaluate, and increase the effectiveness of revenue/sales methods, costs, and results to achieve revenue/sales and profit objectives.
- Partner with IT to leverage technology for all revenue related activities.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- We reasonably expect the base compensation offered for this position to range from $110,000-$130,000 annualized, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors such as employee qualifications, geographic pay differentials (e.g., cost of labor/living, etc.), and operational considerations.
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance. This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to business-related factors.
- Applicants may apply for this position via our careers website.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance or related field required.
- 5-7+ years of real estate experience.
- Advanced degree or certification such as MBA or CFA preferred.
- Single Family Rental or Multi Family experience highly preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with significant experience in utilizing revenue management systems such as YieldStar, LRO, or Revenue IQ.
- Proven success at driving growth within a complex, multi-location, multi-brand, and omni-channel business; brings experience building new revenue channels.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication, with an open and transparent communication style.
- Track record of developing respectful, trusting relationships within teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work to meet multiple deadlines.
- Thrive in transformation scenarios with complex, multi-product, and multi-location organizations.
- Monthly or quarterly travel may be required for internal, conference, partner, and vendor meetings.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Senior Manager to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family AM - Asset Management
- Job Function Asset Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $110,000.00
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Irving, TX, USA