Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation’s most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
Our Concierge is the first impression of the community and is responsible for providing superior customer service to our residents. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multi-task, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. A Concierge brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- **Preferred schedule: Monday - Saturday from 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Deliver an exceptional experience to every person, beginning with an unmatched first impression and building rapport with other Associates, guests, and current residents.
- Maintain and uphold a high standard for community curb appeal by conducting routine inspections of all community amenities and common areas and working with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all areas are well-maintained.
- Coordinate maintenance of office and amenity equipment including copiers, printers, resident business centers, fitness equipment, and resident clubhouse amenities.
- Receive deliveries by accepting and logging packages for residents.
- Provide leasing support and assistance to the leasing team by making initial contact with future residents, setting appointments, assisting with key pick-ups, and any other tasks related to the move-in and move-out process.
- Act as a liaison between residents and service team members regarding both routine and emergency maintenance requests and provide assistance in the follow-up process after work is completed on routine requests. Contact maintenance personnel immediately if an emergency maintenance situation develops.
- Plan fun activities that help build a strong sense of belonging among residents.
- Answer the telephone, provide information using our Quarterra Smile guide, forward calls and take messages when necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in customer service, sales, and/or hospitality experience that demonstrates sufficient background to resolve resident complaints.
- Prior experience in front desk support preferred.
- Prior concierge and/or event planning experience preferred.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- We reasonably expect the base compensation offered for this position to range from $15.00 to $17.00 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors such as employee qualifications, geographic pay differentials (e.g., cost of labor/living, etc.), and operational considerations.
- This position is eligible for commissions in accordance with a written agreement.
Applicants may apply for this position via our careers website.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Concierge to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family PM - Property Operations
- Job Function Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- White Plains, NY, USA