Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation’s most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Assistant Manager will assist and support the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational aspects of the apartment community while always providing an elevated level of customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the Community Manager; organize and delegate daily work, coordinate maintenance and make-ready tasks with the Service Supervisor, and manage the operation of the community in compliance with company policies, procedures, and business practices.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner. Take appropriate action to resolve and address service issues in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
- Play an integral role in the renewal process. Walk the home if required and assess any charges to the file.
- Complete transactions by accurately entering and updating all prospective and current resident information to ensure the integrity of the system and operate the community management system (OneSite).
- Assist the Community Financial Specialist, work in tandem to follow the Company’s established procedures related to evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and representing the community as required in court hearings and eviction proceedings.
- Assist in managing the owner relationship by meeting with the owners, conducting community tours, providing updates and information about the community’s performance, and responding to owner requests.
- Assist and support leasing and marketing efforts by greeting prospective residents, gathering information about guests via the Guest Card, showing apartment homes, closing, obtaining the lease deposit, and assisting the prospective resident in completing the rental application and credit verification.
- Work with resident packages, if applicable. Ensure residents are notified of all package deliveries and manage ‘stale’ packages in accordance with local and company policies and procedures.
General Overview of Compensation and Benefits:
- We reasonably expect the base compensation offered for this position to range from $25-$26 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors such as employee qualifications, geographic pay differentials (e.g., cost of labor/living, etc.), and operational considerations.
- This position is eligible for commissions in accordance with a written agreement.
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company’s sole discretion.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance. This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to business-related factors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Employment history that demonstrates experience in property management, sales, marketing, and customer service sufficient to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of an apartment community, including but not limited to, resolving customer complaints and issues, completing financial records, documents, and reports, increasing sales revenue, and coordinating the work of a team.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication. Ability to comprehend and complete legal and financial documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills necessary for financial calculations and to understand and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Valid state approved driver’s license.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Assistant Manager to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family PM - Property Operations
- Job Function Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $26.00
- Dallas, TX, USA