Client Partner, Donut Media
Miami, FL, USA ● Virtual Req #9
Friday, July 7, 2023
Recurrent Ventures is seeking a Client Partner to join the Donut Media team. This strategic ambassador will play a critical role in building Donut’s reputation and establishing commerce partnerships with top-tier brands and agencies.
Reporting to the GM, the Client Partner will work to develop and execute our growth strategy. This individual will own and nurture agency and brand-side relationships while partnering with Integrated Marketing, Client Success, and Creative to drive sales together.
The ideal candidate is familiar with senior managers and executives in brands, brand agencies, and companies that market creators/influencers. This person should be proficient in high-level strategic thinking, deeply passionate about problem-solving, and knowledgeable in business growth enablement.
- Prospect and identify opportunities, negotiate and secure sales of advertising and sponsorship programs, including lead generation, meetings, RFP response, negotiations, closing, and advising campaign cadence.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels of an account with a focus on brand marketers and agency partners.
- Build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects, managing strong and profitable relationships with key clients, and constantly growing revenue from existing and new partnerships.
- Meet/exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals in accordance with the sales plan.
- Provide ongoing sales activity reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting.
- Identify new strategic clients, advertisers and partners; monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Implement an effective sales strategy and commit to a high activity sales culture.
- Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data-driven approach.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other internal partners to drive incremental revenue and improved margin for the company as well as increase advertiser satisfaction.
At least 2-3 years of direct digital media sales experience is required. At least six years of total experience within the media industry is preferred.
Experience working with Automotive verticals is a plus.
Experience with integrated selling across multiple platforms for a YouTube channel, portfolio of clients, or digital media company.
Proven experience selling creator marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including integrated videos, social media, podcast, performance marketing and YouTube pre-roll.
Track record of performing against quota and excelling in a highly competitive market.
Strong capabilities in relationship building.
Ability to produce effective presentations that hold the room and influence clients.
Solid understanding of creator, influencer, streamer, e-commerce and content marketing.
A tenacious seller that doesn’t take “no” for an answer and can independently develop necessary materials to close new business.
Team player with proven ability to maintain detailed sales records and CRM responsibilities.
Access to brand marketers and agency decision-makers.
Adept at solving problems that span business and technology.
Enthusiasm for strategic client mapping, prospecting, entertaining.
A driven self-starter capable of working independently externally while collaborating internally.
Passion for digital advertising and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Understanding of market dynamics including demographics.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Willingness to travel.
Recurrent Ventures provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, age, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or affiliation protected by federal, state or local laws. With a number of our media brands reporting on the military, veterans’ affairs, and topics facing the active military community, we are very supportive of veterans’ activities and highly encourage this community to apply.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Miami, FL, USA