Litter Crew Laborer
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
WHO IS SCA?
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest, self-performing power-sweeping and jet-vac services company in the United States. SCA keeps streets, highways, construction sites, parking lots and industrial/manufacturing complexes clean, free of debris and compliant with EPA regulations. Our proven programs for maintenance, safety and compliance ensure an unmatched reliability and quality component in our power sweeping services. Our 1900+ safety-focused team members currently serve 13,000 commercial and over 600 municipal customers from 72 service locations in 22 states utilizing a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles. In November 2020, SCA was acquired by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm. The firm has over 55 years of experience in growth investing and building world-class businesses around the globe. Warburg Pincus applies a thesis-driven approach to investing across a variety of sectors and geographies. To learn more about SCA, please visit our website at www.sweepingcorp.com.
The Roadside Litter Crew will assist in the maintenance of roadsides to ensure a high level of cleanliness throughout the service area. The Roadside Litter Crew will be responsible for litter and trash removal.
Benefits of Joining SCA:
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid vacation time & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunity
- Weekly pay on Fridays, if hourly status
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian: Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Perform duties as required by team lead.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted.
- Maintain quality of work.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Working outdoors exposed to the weather elements.
SCA is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. SCA does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin. We believe our differences bring us strength.
We are a military friendly employer. We are committed to hiring those who have served our country. We encourage veteran, military spouses and family members to apply. Thank you for your service!
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We will only use your data in the application process and your data is not sold or used for any other purpose.
Sweeping Corporation of America is an at-will employer and is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Job Family Field
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $13.00
- Birmingham, AL, USA
- Irondale, AL, USA