Production Coordinator - Technology
POSITION: Production Coordinator - Technology
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
REPORTING TO: Senior Production Manager - Technology
DIVISION: Midnight Circus
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of resources include: financial loyalty, sports marketing services, brand awareness, and communication strategies. SDI is recognized as one of the largest sources of integrated marketing solutions services in North America.
SDI'S EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
For people who believe they can do the impossible, SDI offers a place to grow as a whole person. Your dream is as important as ours and together we make them all come true. It is our vision to be the agency of the future, have loads of fun and make some lifelong friends along the way.
We believe the world needs more human. We exist to release human potential, one experience at a time.
Midnight Circus is looking for a Production Coordinator who specializes in technology to help bring our creative ideas to life on site and manage the execution of our technology-focused activations. This junior position works within the Technical Production Team and is well versed in both the digital and physical solutions that we offer. The role consists of supporting the team in their day-to-day endeavors, managing onsite installs of multiple activations, and training Brand Ambassador teams on how to execute the technical elements of activations in a live environment. Our clients and projects exist worldwide, so we need someone who is dependable and trustworthy to take on an authoritative role on behalf of our team. This role will provide real world experience into technical project management, event coordination, exploring emerging technologies, and leading small teams for public-facing activations.
- Work collaboratively with the in-house technical team and support them in their day-to-day endeavors, becoming well versed in our digital and hardware offerings for clients.
- Work in partnership with vendors and other agencies to execute technical activations at live events.
- Manage the execution of our technology-focused activations with onsite installs and training Brand Ambassador teams on how to execute the technical elements of multiple events.
- R&D of new technologies and to help provide the best solutions for our clients and projects (digital and hardware).
- College or University degree
- Computer knowledge – work with Android and iOS operating systems
- Coding background is not necessary, but must have the ability to read and understand our custom Android-based software
- Passion for technology and a base level of knowledge with a strong willingness to learn new hardware and software systems
- Highly detail oriented, organized, and an independent problem solver
- Ability to work well within a team environment and take authority when needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google Drive suite, and a quick learner of our company-wide systems
- Comfortable working with a fluctuating schedule within set timelines
- Prior experience with event activations, exhibition fabrication, engineering, and design are an asset
- Pay Type Salary
- Etobicoke, Toronto, ON, Canada