The Corporate Paralegal provides diverse, advanced, and confidential legal support which includes drafting correspondence and contracts, performing legal research, managing corporate governance matters, maintaining the corporate contract management system, assisting with the administration of company agreements, and acting as a liaison regarding various legal matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists attorney with drafting and reviewing non-disclosure agreements, vendor supply chain agreements, customer agreements, terms and conditions, and other commercial agreements and documents
- Conducts legal and factual research and provides written analyses
- Aids with legal due diligence for real estate and M&A transactions
- Assists with routine Ohio Secretary of State corporate filings
- Reviews and assists with preparation of ancillary documents for real estate and M&A transactions
- Assists with the selection, setup, and use of contract management system
- Assumes lead role over contract management system and related database to manage commercial contracts
- Compiles information concerning pertinent issues and prepares written summaries, analysis, statistics, charts, and graphs
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Minimum 3- 5 years of previous paralegal experience required. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Paralegal certificate preferred. Background in intellectual property and trademark and patent portfolio management is a plus.
Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Westlaw Research Software experience is preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA