Bristol, TN, USA Req #463
Friday, September 22, 2023
At Seaman Corporation, every associate is instrumental to our success. Become a part of our growing team!
$17 starting pay + $1.25 night shift premium
$300 Sign-on bonus after completing 90 days
- Safely and efficiently operator inspection machines following all standard operating procedures
- Setup and operate inspection machine to inspect finished coated fabrics for defects
- Identify possible defects; flag major defects or cut out unacceptable defect when applicable
- Determine degree of defect based on inspection guidelines
- Prepare Quality Control sample for various testing
- Effectively use computer to enter yardage, tag mapping defect to evaluate overall product quality
- Wind fabrics onto cores into proper roll size based on customer specification
- Prepare and attach labels, package in appropriate overwrap, build and secure rolls to skids
- Maintain and keep clean work area
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k after 30 days with Company match
- Work hours 7:00pm - 7:00am; 2/2/3 work schedule; Only work 15 days a month!
- Opportunities for overtime and advancement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Perfect Attendance Recognition
- Milestone Celebrations
- Associate Appreciate Events
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Previous factory experience helpful, but will train
- Some computer skills preferred
All candidates will be required to successfully complete the following:
- Hair Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- WorkKeys Assessments or NCRC
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
M/F/Disabled/Vet. EEO statement: “Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, TN, USA