At Seaman Corporation, every associate is instrumental to our success. Become a part of our growing team!
Seaman Corporation is growing our business and starting a new Fabrication department in Bristol, TN. Come join us on this new venture, at the beginning of the process and help establish procedures. Flexibility is a MUST as the process will be defined as we go. Work schedules may vary on 12 hour shifts working a 2/2/3 work schedule. Ability to stand long periods of time and maneuver large panels of fabric materials while working in a safe manner.
• Safely position material on table to measure, cut and attach layers together for each panel.
• Fold and packaging in sequence to prepare for shipment.
• Regularly required to stand, reach with hand and arms; occasionally required to climb, balance, or kneel. Ability to lift to 50 lbs. as needed.
$17.00/hour Starting Pay
Benefits begin Day 1 of Employment
401k with Company match after 30 days
9 Paid Holidays
PTO in the 1st year
Opportunities for Advancement
$300.00 Sign-on Bonus after 90 days
Education: HS Diploma or GED required
Computer skills preferred
All candidates are required to successfully complete the following
* ACT WorkKeys Assessments or NCRC
* Criminal Background Check
* Pre-employment Hair Drug Screen
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bristol, TN, USA