FTR CARE Specialist
At Seaman Corporation, every associate is instrumental to our success. Become a part of our growing team!
DO WHAT’S RIGHT. WORK TOGETHER. CREATE SOLUTIONS.
At Seaman Corporation, we are dedicated to creating and supplying quality, high performance fabrics that protect our planet and our customers. From humble beginnings in 1949 to a multi-million-dollar organization, this family-owned business has grown to be a leading manufacturer in highly durable coated fabrics, supplying our products to customers around the globe.
Every Seaman associate adds value to our continuously growing company. We believe by investing in the right people and resources we can drive sustainable growth throughout the business.
Seaman Corporation products are composed of proprietary knitted or woven base cloths and coating formulas to produce high performance roofing systems, geomembrane liners, truck tarps, architectural structures, and much more. We work exclusively with authorized fabricators, designers, consultants, engineers, and installers for quality solutions start to finish.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company performance bonus in addition to base salary
- Flexible work opportunities including flex schedules and remote work from home up to two days per week (if applicable to role)
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement, course training, and networking
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, VTO, and paid holidays
- Activities including department outings, holiday parties, and our annual company-wide dinner
Ensure that FiberTite customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence, and coordinating with other functions as required. Responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding Seaman Corporation’s products or services. Determines the best methods to resolve complex customer service problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to organizational policies. Coordinates information to resolve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers phone and electronic inquiries from Customers and Sales Reps/Regional Sales Managers
- Verifies & processes purchase orders from customers
- Clarify order details
- Set up new customers & process incoming orders
- Check stock levels
- Coordinate with manufacturing/vendor scheduling as necessary
- Advise customers on product availability
- Makes periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products, or services.
- Communicates any changes in delivery dates or other changes to the customer and the Sales Rep.; Work with internal and external Seaman Corp team to provide superior service to customer base.
- Supports the FiberTite outside sales team and collaborates frequently with them.
- Monitors status of all open orders to ensure timely delivery and provides customer service regarding order status and logistics issues
- Communicates with Credit Manager to address credit hold issues
- Processes Debit/Credit memos, quality or complaint issues, color matching requests
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well as basic math proficiency. Previous customer service experience and working with an ERP system a plus.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES: None
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 10%
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA