Housekeeper - Mobile Homes
MOBILE HOME HOUSEKEEPER
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Rentals
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peak’s Housekeeper position is in charge of cleaning and maintaining sleeping accommodations, restrooms, common rooms, and offices on multiple locations.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers, sinks and counter tops.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Keeping stove, oven and microwave clean.
- Completely cleaning out and sanitizing refrigerator and discard leftovers once weekly.
- Washing windows.
- Sweeping and mopping linoleum.
- Vacuuming carpet.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Washing windows and other glass surfaces.
- Stripping bed linens (mobile housing only).
- Washing/drying towels and linens (mobile housing only).
- Making beds (mobile housing only).
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste.
- Using cleaning equipment such as vacuums, brooms, mops and other cleaning tools.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and requesting or purchasing additional items as needed.
- Keeping inventory of all necessary supplies.
- Taking calls for any plumbing, electrical, HVAC problems and contacting appropriate staff for repair.
- Making ready the mobile housing with well stocked supplies, clean towels and linens, clean sleeping quarters, common area, bathrooms and kitchen.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Previous housekeeping/general maintenance experience.
- Valid drivers license.
- Good computer skills and phone etiquette.
- Proficient in reading, writing and communicating with managers.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Repeated movements; bending or twisting of the body, kneeling, stooping, crouching, or crawling.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 50 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Midland, TX, USA