Sales Associate - KAAAWA
This is an excellent opportunity to join Hawaii's leading convenience store chain, 7-Eleven Hawaii. We are your neighborhood store bringing convenience to where you work, live and play. We are seeking people-oriented individuals looking to start a career in retail.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Associate are:
- Greet our customers as they walk into the store in a sincere voice
- Operate a cash register and correctly make change
- Thank every customer in a sincere voice
- Maintain a positive store image by dressing and grooming according to the company’s dress code standards
- Be aware of merchandise sales and promotions
- Clean and dust the counters and shelves
- Put merchandise on the shelves and counters
- Work in the walk-in cooler
- Help control merchandise, gasoline, and cash shortages
- Help our customers find the items they want to buy
- Mop the floors and empty the trash
- Serve all of our customers in a friendly manner
- Sell alcoholic beverages; refuse to sell alcoholic beverages to customers during restricted hours or to those who are intoxicated or under age
- Clean the parking lot
- Preparing and displaying all food service products as required
- Perform electronic ordering
- Complete all job assignments and a variety of in-store paperwork
- Other “odd” jobs which make 7-Eleven an enjoyable place to shop
- Constant standing (8 hours), bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity
- Frequent lifting 5 to 20 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds is required
- The ability to understand and verbally communicate in English
- A high school diploma or GED
Working as a 7-Eleven employee is a lot of hard work. However, it can be rewarding. If you are hired, you will be able to gain valuable work experience and have a chance to advance within our organization. In addition to the pay our employees receive, they are eligible for excellent benefits such as quarterly bonuses, tuition reimbursement, employee discount, health and life insurance, paid vacations, personal time off, profit sharing/401K plan and much more.
Please visit our Career Center at 1755 Nu’uanu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 9681, Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm for our onsite interview.
Thank you for your interest in working for 7-Eleven.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 51-484 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaaawa, HI 96730, USA