Custodian Maintenance Off Campus SDS Admin
Salary = $15.00 - $17.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
Ensure that all Springbrook facilities are maintained in a safe, clean, and comfortable manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains safe, clean, and neat condition of the grounds, by emptying all trash and collecting all recyclables.
• Sweep and mop all classrooms, hallways, and stairwells daily and buff as required.
• Vacuum all offices, clean glass, dust, clean and sanitize all counters, sinks, and drinking fountains daily.
• Maintains bathrooms in a safe, clean, and sanitary condition by daily vacuuming, dusting, cleaning and sanitizing. This consists of cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces, including floors, counters, sinks and toilets.
• All paper and soap dispensers should be filled daily and refilled as necessary.
• Floors should be inspected regularly and shampooed, stripped, and waxed as per Facilities Supervisor.
• Doors should be locked and unlocked as designated.
• All walks should be made safe by keeping them clean and clear of snow and debris using the appropriate equipment (shovel, broom, tractor, snow blower, etc.)
• All needed repairs should be reported to the supervisor for scheduling in order to assure repairs are completed in a timely manner.
• All custodians will be available to assist other custodians when needed to assure the completion of all tasks in a timely manner. Some overtime may be required.
• Check daily for additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience as a custodian preferred.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software and e-mail applications, especially Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word; have the aptitude to learn other computer software as necessary.
• Ability to lift up to 70 pounds in a safe manner.
• Meet the requirements to drive Springbrook vehicles as required.
Springbrook is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Springbrook to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, age, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, sexual or reproductive health decisions, traits historically associated with race and/or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family SPR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Oneonta, NY 13820, USA