CDL A Driver/Operator
SAVAGE SERVICES offers local routes, where you are home each night and have consistent time with your family and friends. Our compensation is great, and we offer a 401(k) match and profit sharing! Our equipment is current and properly maintained, and our focus it to get you home safe each night.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- $65,000 - $70,000 per year
- Local work, home every day, flexible schedule
- Company culture that appreciates and rewards our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 5 years old
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Drivers will utilize Class A CDL, to locally transport material as dispatched
- Drivers will perform pre and post-inspections, accurately complete paperwork, and fuel and clean trucks
- Drivers will be safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in different environments and contribute to Savage’s Culture of Safety. Nothing Trumps Safety!
- Drivers will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Interact with mine site customers in a professional manner
- Be trained and operate heavy equipment as needed
- Have fun and enjoy your work
Requirements of a successful CDL Driver:
- Current Class A CDL
- Experience driving in the snow and ice; tire chaining will be required
- Heavy equipment experience is a plus, but not required
Here are some of the physical requirements of this role:
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to apply snow chains to tires
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Ability to work at heights
The complete job description is available upon request
Savage has been designated as a Military Friendly Employer.
Savage has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work For in Transportation by the Women in Trucking Association
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Butte, MT, USA