Videographer / Content Creation Intern
Provide support to the SugarCreekU department by assisting in the development, rollout, and improvement of SugarCreekU. Cooperate with Corporate HR Department to draft and create new SugarCreekU content, including training videos, informational videos, written content, and online courses.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Record, capture, develop, and design engaging visual content for onboardings, trainings, and SugarCreek TV (SCTV).
- Create and edit slides that relay important information taught during onboardings and trainings.
- Shoot and edit video & photographs.
- Organize video and photographic records into an organized and usable library.
- Participate in SugarCreek Internship Program and coordinate with other departments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Follow Sugar Creek Packing Co. safety rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Education: Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree-seeking program with a major in interactive media, marketing or similar field.
Experience: None required.
Certification or Licensure Requirements: None required.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Possess strong proficiency in graphic design ability and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Possess proficiency with computer programs, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively.
- Possess interest and experience in social media in corporate setting.
No unusual physical requirements. Physical requirements are consistent with manufacturing-type office positions, including mostly sitting with some standing/walking required. Other light physical activity like using stairs or occasionally moving items weighing less than 15lbs may be required as needed. Some travel may be required in between plants.
Most work is performed in a comfortable, indoor, office-like facility. Occasionally, work is performed in an indoor, manufacturing facility with close proximity to heavy and hazardous machinery. Safety wear is required, including hard hat, hairnet, hearing protection, safety glasses, steel toe boots, coats and other necessary equipment. Very little work is performed outside of the manufacturing facility. Some travel between plants may be required.
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Internships and Co-Ops
- Job Function Indirect
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Internship
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- GTI, 4350 Indeco Ct, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America