Finance Manager - Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia
The Finance Manager must have great closing skills and a good customer service satisfaction skills. The Finance Manager sells new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs. This role will also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs. As with all positions within dealerships, Finance Managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products, extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Maintaining good working relationships with lenders to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources as well as the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle finance departments.
- Responsible for maintaining the profitability of the department and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and leasing programs as well as the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid California state sales license
- Valid Driver’s license and safe driving record; required to have California within 30 days
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Ability to perform all essential functions of the job description
- Two years of automotive finance experience
- Excellent communication skills, and deliver top service to all, including customers, employees, and finance insurance vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide accounting services as detailed in financing agreements
- Thorough understanding of auto finance principals, practices and policies
- Understanding of auto finance ethics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Regularly stands, walks, sits; uses hands; reaches with hands and arms; talks and hears; occasionally lifts up to 15 pounds.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at desk and working on a computer
- Noise level is moderate.
Our employees are offered competitive pay, medical, dental and vision plans, health savings accounts (HSA), flexible spending accounts (FSA), paid holidays and vacation, short and long-term disability, company sponsored life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, vehicle purchase, service and parts discounts, employee assistance plans (EAP), Maderas Golf Club discounts, and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintain a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Sunroad is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, race (including traits historically associated with race such as hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists); religion; religious creed; religious dress/grooming; color; age (40 and over); sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity (meaning a person’s identification as male, female, a gender different from the person’s sex at birth, or transgender); gender expression (including a person’s gender-related appearance or behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s sex at birth); national origin; ancestry; citizenship status; uniform service member status; military or veteran status; marital status; pregnancy; childbirth; medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breast feeding; medical condition (including cancer related or HIV/AIDS related); handicap; physical disability; mental disability; genetic characteristics; genetic information; or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy applies equally to interns and volunteers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.85
- Max Hiring Rate $16.85
- 7303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111, USA