Physical Therapy Aide (Non-Licensed)
What We Offer:
- Employees (and their families) Medical, Dental, Vision, and Insurance
- Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employee & family Physical Therapy benefits
- Parental leave
- Continued Education Stipend
- Continuing Education PTO (1 day annually)
- Accrue up to 15 days of PTO (sick and vacation time)-increases over time
- 6 paid holidays, 1 charitable giving day, and up to 2 personal days
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program (Up to 5% of total compensation)
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
- MedBridge learning subscription
- Potential Student Loan Repayment
- Potential Annual performance bonus
As a key member of a clinical care team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in patients’ lives every day. Our Physical Therapy Aides support a patient-centered team by assisting our Physical Therapists in providing great patient care. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping others and an interest in Exercise Science, Sports Performance, Fitness, and Physical Therapy. Schedules are flexible and students who are seeking experience in these areas are encouraged to apply.
This is a non-licensed position and minimal experience is required.
**The role will primarily involve duties at the North Meridian clinic, with some additional responsibilities at the Eagle clinic**
Check out our Recruiting video-
Why Join Our Team:
- Professional and Clinical Development — Ongoing mentorship and continuing education opportunities.
- Collaboration and Care Team Model — Opportunity to work within a care team that provides support and collaboration both within individual clinics and across the organization. We strive for focused attention on each patient’s journey toward positive health and wellness.
- Innovation — We are committed to exploring new technology, treatment methodologies and process improvements that support our care teams and enhance the patient experience.
Who We Are:
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team, please review our website and submit your resume today!
- Job Family Clinical - Non Licensed
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $12.00
- Max Hiring Rate $14.00
- Required Education High School