What We Offer:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program (Up to 5% of total compensation)
- Sick Time (accrued at 1 hour per every 30 hours worked)
- Eligible for employee & family Physical Therapy benefits
- MedBridge learning subscription
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our team! Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. Our organization is committed to the highest level of patient care, continued education, professional development, and community involvement.
**This position could transition to a full-time position next year**
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Receptionist position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks that support the effective and efficient operation of the clinic.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and directing them to appropriate staff
- Answers the phone and appropriately routes calls
- Schedules and confirms new and returning patient appointment(s)
- Minimizes cancellations and empty appointment slots
- Collects co-payments at time of service and collects patient insurance and privacy forms
- Compiles and records medical charts, reports and correspondence
- Educates patients about their insurance and how physical therapy treatment plans work
- Assists with physical therapy aide duties, when applicable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Prior medical office or customer service experience preferred
Who We Are:
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Check out our Recruiting video-
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team, please review our website and submit your resume today!
- Job Family Clinical Administrative Development
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- Required Education High School