Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy — We’re Hiring Physical Therapists in WA, OR, ID and Burbank, CA
What We Offer:
Competitive annual base pay
- $76,000 to $90,000
Cash incentive based on experience and fit
- Sign-On Bonus Eligible Performance-based incentives
- Relocation Package
- Student Debt Repayment Program
Generous Benefits Package
- Employees (and their families) Medical, Dental, Vision, and Insurance
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
- Life & AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Professional Liability Insurance
- Eligible for employee & family Physical Therapy benefits
- Parental leave
- Accrue up to 15 days of PTO (sick and vacation time)-increases over time
- 6 paid holidays, 1 charitable giving day, and up to 2 personal days
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program (Up to 5% of total compensation)
Industry Leading Continuing Education Package
- Continuing Education Stipend ($1500 annually)
- Continuing Education PTO (up to 3 days annually)
- PT Cohort Experience including NAIOMT Foundational Course Work (Quarterly in person)
- MedBridge Learning Subscription
- One-to-One Mentorship Program
- Tuition Advancement program (application process)
- Orthopedic Residency Program opportunity (application process)
Community and philanthropic support through individual grants and paid time off
Are you a physical therapist with a passion for helping people get back to the things they love? Are you seeking an opportunity that offers professional growth and mentorship within an organization that values quality care? If an innovative, fun, and collaborative environment where you can make a difference every day sparks your interest, then we are interested in talking to you!
At our clinics, Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing unparalleled patient-centered care. Our clinics are locally owned and operated by physical therapists who are passionate about getting who are passionate about serving their communities’ varied musculoskeletal needs.
Why Join Our Team:
- Collaborative and supportive — We are a team of passionate physical therapists who are committed to helping each other succeed. We offer a supportive environment where you can ask questions, learn from your peers, and grow your skills.
- Focused on patient care — We believe that every patient deserves the best possible care. We are committed to providing individualized treatment plans that are tailored to each patient's needs. We take pride in the personal type of treatment that you don't get anywhere else.
- Embracing technology — We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of care we provide. We use cutting-edge technology to help us diagnose and treat our patients more effectively.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion — We believe that diversity makes our clinic stronger. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and respected.
- Clinic Director Shareholder Pathway— TAI has a long history of investing in our Staff PT’s and offers a career track toward Shareholder that is unlike anything in the marketplace. This entails a 3-step process with mentorship, education, and support along the way to transition to a Practice Manager, Key Person, and then a Shareholder. This process is typically 5 plus years depending upon the clinic and region/opportunity.
- Community Oriented —We are very community oriented and enjoy spending time helping local sports teams with sponsoring races, swim teams, and football teams in our area. We have a fantastic community that loves coming back to us for treatment.
Who We Are:
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting, and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is a physical therapist owned & operated company and is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team, please review our website and submit your resume today!
Therapeutic Associates follows all state and federal mandates requiring vaccination against COVID 19. As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to submit proof of vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
- Job Family Clinical - Licensed
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $76,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Required Education Doctorate