Working at Tamarack is an incredibly rewarding and magical experience. Not only will you be working in a beautiful mountain environment, but you will also receive amazing employee perks like a season pass for you and your family, resort discounts, free childcare and more!
Tamarack Resort offers a comprehensive benefits package including free childcare, season passes, employee housing in our brand-new housing units, resort discounts, 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more! We are passionate about guest service and delivering memorable experiences to all who enjoy Tamarack.
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. We celebrate and respect our diverse team members and guests.
A Restaurant Server, or Server, is responsible for bringing food and beverages to dine-in customers seated in their section at a restaurant. Their duties include writing down each customer’s order, submitting it to the kitchen and bringing out the correct dishes and beverages to each diner. This position will maintain the fine dining experience and atmosphere in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned, including weekend work.
- Calculate guests’ bill, accept payment and make proper change.
- Maintain effective communication with guests and fellow team members including answering questions and making suggestions regarding Food and Beverage Service.
- Write down orders.
- Request identification from customers when legal age is questionable.
- Relay food orders to the kitchen.
- Relay beverage orders to the bartender.
- Answer phone properly.
- Articulate a working knowledge of Tamarack Resort, LLC to guests.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, property owners, homeowners, club members and fellow employees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Must enjoy working and interacting with the public.
- Must be highly organized, energetic, positive attitude, and the ability to get the job done.
- Capable of maintaining a positive & professional attitude among your team.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability/flexibility to work 45-55+ hours per week including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires knowledge of computer hardware, word-processing, spreadsheet and data base software, prefer experience with Microsoft Office. Requires knowledge of business letter writing and business forms; office procedures, business English, including vocabulary, correct grammatical usage and punctuation, filing systems; and common office machines and their operation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous work experience in restaurants.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to do basic arithmetic
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent bending, climbing, kneeling squatting, twisting/turning from waist and pushing/pulling objects.
- Will be working with hands and fingers, lifting and moving objects up to 40 pounds horizontally and vertically on a regular basis.
- Near and far vision as well as good depth perception and color vision are important. Frequent use of senses.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are reprehensive of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Weekend and holiday work will be required
- Pay Type Hourly
- 311 Village Dr, Donnelly, ID 83615, USA