Working at Tamarack is an incredibly rewarding and magical experience. Not only will you be working in a beautiful mountain environment, but you will also receive amazing employee perks like a season pass for you and your family, resort discounts, free childcare and more!
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. We celebrate and respect our diverse team members and guests.
Cashiers are front line team members who have direct contact with our guests. You must be able to perform a multitude of tasks through the day. A typical day will include setting up for service, directing guests, collecting payment of goods accurately and closing duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned, including weekend work.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to use Point of Sales Systems with accuracy
- Use proper cash handling procedures in accordance with Tamarack Resort policy.
- Keeping site clean
- Lifting heavy objects repeatedly along with shoveling snow and chipping ice.
- Proper trash and recycling practices
- Making sure that opening and closing procedures are complete on a daily basis.
- Greeting guests with a charming attitude.
- Making sure all glassware, flatware and tableware is cleaned, polished and stocked
- Clearing tables and making sure the general site is clear of debris
- Communicate between your team members.
- Table maintenance and attention to detail throughout
- Assist your neighboring team on the patio
- Finish all opening and closing duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Must enjoy working and interacting with the public.
- Must be highly organized, energetic, positive attitude, and the ability to get the job done.
- Capable of maintaining a positive & professional attitude among your team.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to multi task.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Requires knowledge of computer hardware, word-processing, spreadsheet and data base software, prefer experience with Microsoft Office. Requires knowledge of business letter writing and business forms; office procedures, business English, including vocabulary, correct grammatical usage and punctuation, filing systems; and common office machines and their operation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous work experience in customer service
- Must enjoy working and interacting with the public
- Ability to multi task
- Must be over 16 years of age
- Fluent in English
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent bending, climbing, kneeling squatting, twisting/turning from waist and pushing/pulling objects.
- Will be working with hands and fingers, lifting and moving objects up to 40 pounds horizontally and vertically on a regular basis.
- Near and far vision as well as good depth perception and color vision are important. Frequent use of senses.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are reprehensive of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 311 Village Dr, Donnelly, ID 83615, USA