Working at Tamarack is an incredibly rewarding and magical experience. Not only will you be working in a beautiful mountain environment, but you will also receive amazing employee perks like a season pass for you and your family, resort discounts, free childcare and more!
Tamarack Resort offers a comprehensive benefits package including free childcare, season passes, employee housing in our brand-new housing units, resort discounts, 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more! We are passionate about guest service and delivering memorable experiences to all who enjoy Tamarack.
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. We celebrate and respect our diverse team members and guests.
A Housekeeper, or Maid, is responsible for taking care of a building’s general cleanliness to provide tidy and sanitary amenities to guests and residents. Their duties include cleaning floors, making beds and dusting surfaces throughout a home or other building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting and rearranging the room after guests check out.
- Report and return any guest properties found in the rooms while rendering service.
- Report cases of property damage in commercial spaces to supervisor.
- Work with a team of housekeepers on each shift.
- Clean, disinfect and store all equipment at the end of the shift.
- Maintain a positive relationship with employees and guests.
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glass.
- Collect and remove trash and debris.
- Assist with laundry management, including washing, drying, ironing and sorting linen.
- Report, turn in and log all lost and found items.
- Clean upholstered furniture.
- Perform detailed deep cleans when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience as a housekeeper.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Integrity and ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Fast pace worker and work well with others.
High School Diploma or GED.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Requires possession of valid Class C driver license with a driving record meeting the minimum standards required by the resort’s insurance carrier.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35e pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please be advised that the location of this position is in the mountains. Inclement weather can and will be encountered on a regular basis, especially throughout the winter. Reliable transportation to and from work is a necessity. Access to a 4WD or AWD vehicle is highly recommended.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 311 Village Dr, Donnelly, ID 83615, USA