Childcare Provider (Seasonal)
Working at Tamarack is an incredibly rewarding and magical experience. Not only will you be working in a beautiful mountain environment, but you will also receive amazing employee perks like a season pass for you and your family, resort discounts, free childcare and more!
Tamarack Resort offers a comprehensive benefits package including free childcare, season passes, employee housing in our brand-new housing units, resort discounts, 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more! We are passionate about guest service and delivering memorable experiences to all who enjoy Tamarack.
Mountains, meadows and lakes are for everyone, and our resort community is no different. We are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in hiring, training, and career advancement. We celebrate and respect our diverse team members and guests.
Tamarack Resort is seeking qualified candidates that love working with children! The seasonal Child Care Provider position will be taking on the tasks of the day to day care of the children enrolled in Wildhorse Daycare and is supported by the rest of the child care staff. They will offer exceptional care to youth and superior customer service to members and their children.
- Create safe and inviting environment for children. Keep the toys and games organized and cleaned.
- Inspect and maintain the Wildhorse Daycare for safety, neatness and cleanliness. Meeting or exceeding DEQ Requirements.
- Inform Wildhorse Manager of replacement toys, games and supplies.
- Maintain effective communication with guests and fellow team members.
- Attend training sessions. Attend regular meetings with staff.
- Constantly be aware of the children’s safety. Report and record all accidents or incidents.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, property owners, homeowners, club members and fellow employees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must enjoy working and interacting with the public
- Ability to multi task
- Must be over 16 years of age
- Must be able to pass a State Criminal Background Check
High School Diploma or GED
Previous Work Experience
Child Care Certificate & 6 month previous child care experience.
- Frequent walking, standing, and talking on the phone in both noisy and quiet locations.
- Important to be able to hear and speak in noisy and quiet surroundings continuously.
- Frequent bending, climbing, kneeling squatting, twisting/turning from waist and pushing/pulling objects both with and without wheels.
- Will be working with hands and fingers and lifting and moving objects up to 50 pounds horizontally and vertically on a regular basis.
- Near and far vision as well as good depth perception and color vision are important. Frequent use of senses.
Other Work Requirements
- Weekend and holiday work will be required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 311 Village Dr, Donnelly, ID 83615, USA