About The Chefs' Warehouse
The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (http://www.chefswarehouse.com) combines exceptional quality and brand building with broadline food service distribution for more than 35 years. With Protein, Specialty, Produce, and Broadline offerings, we service the most discerning chefs in a hybrid approach of convenience and superior quality. We introduce more than 2,000 artisan producers of the world’s finest ingredients from over 40 countries to the finest chefs in the world. We passionately consult, sell, and build relationships with more than 35,000 customers through the most experienced network of over 600 consultive sales associates, best-in-breed technology, rapid service, and support levels that solidify our long-standing ties to both established and up-and-coming premium restaurants.
Mission: The mission of The Chefs’ Warehouse is to provide the world’s greatest ingredients to the world’s best chefs.
Our C.H.E.F.S. Values:
Curious & Creative
Hungry For Food & Results
Forward Thinking & Flexible
Supportive (Of Peers & Chefs)
Position Summary: Selects products from pick ticket and stage orders. Replenish stock as needed. Maintain cleanliness of work space by performing the following duties.
What you’ll do:
- Reads physical inventory and with help of supervisor makes decisions as to what raw material is used for production
- Supports thaw room activates including stocking, pulling, cleaning etc.
- Move raw material around the facility as needed.
- Perform all tasks associated with the perpetual inventory roll out and execution.
- Crush boxes as needed and scan them out of the system.
- Take inventory if needed of particular items of note in our facility.
- Sort/grade product as per customer specs into designated locations.
- Build large orders for customers as needed.
- Maintain an overall level of cleanliness and order in the warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 months of experience
Pay Range - $19-$23/HR.
The above job description is not an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Medical Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Life Insurance
- 5% above cost for our high-quality food products
- Employee discounts for travel and events
The Chefs' Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. We are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Job Family Union 1546 Laborers
- Pay Type Hourly
- West Sacramento, CA, USA