Pataskala, OH, USA Req #32
Monday, October 30, 2023
Since being founded in 1964, Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Co., LLC has become one of the premier contractors in the Telecommunications, Power, Wireless, and Civil Construction industries. With our experienced team we are able to meet customer needs from concept through to reality.
Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Co., LLC is currently seeking a Fibercomm Groundman Driver to join our growing team in Ohio, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
The Groundman will support the crew in the construction of telecommunications infrastructure by working on the ground; handling cable, conduit, tools and heavy materials. Our ideal candidates will have good mechanical aptitude and understanding of work practices related to wirelesss construction.
- Perform manual labor such as pulling and removing material, job site clean-up and various tasks associated with utility construction.
- Assist crew members in the placement of equipment.
- Operate hand and power tools and other general tasks using company and/or rental equipment.
- Load and unload trucks/ dumpster and haul and hoist materials.
- Must have the ability to work safely, with or without supervision
- Participate in daily job briefing and safety meetings and ability to follow instructions and perform assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Drive bucket truck as needed.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have a valid - CLASS – A – CDL -driver's license.
- Must be able to lift, reach, and carry heavy objects with frequent lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must be reliable, able to show up on time to the job site or workshop.
- Labor experience in wireless telecommunication utilities preferred.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment background checks, drug screen and motor vehicle record checks.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are looking to join a fast growing, dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including company paid medical, dental, vision, and 401k with match.
Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Co., LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify, or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pataskala, OH, USA