Design & Drafting - Technician, CAD
CAD Drafter Technician I
Founded in 1964, Thayer Power and Communication Line Construction Co., LLC has established itself as one of the premier contractors in the Telecommunications and Power industries.
Thayer Power and Communication Line Construction Co., LLC not only has experience in outside construction, but they have expertise in underground, buried, fiber fusion splicing, copper splicing, central office work, PBX and key systems, structured cabling, CAD drafting and field engineering.
Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Co., LLC is currently seeking an entry-level CAD Drafter Technician I to join our growing team. Your specific duties in this role will include:
At the direction of the project manager, the CAD Drafter Technician I will be required to prepare scalable CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) in Civil 3D, plan and profile telecommunication route plans utilizing field survey data, proposed roadway plan files, parcel data and municipality utility plans.
- Working experience with AutoCAD 2015 or newer. ACAD Civil 3D preferred.
- Ability to work on-site in Pataskala, Ohio office, minimum 40 hours per week.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Strong technical skills with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020 or 2021 software, and Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Translate electronic documents between various formats (DWG, DXF, DGN, PDF, etc.)
- AutoCAD Certificate or Associates degree in CAD drafting (Previous work experience can be substituted for education).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, work under time constraints, attention to detail, organization skills, and demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
If you are looking to join a fast growing, dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including company paid medical, dental, vision, and 401k with match.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pataskala, OH, USA