The Marketing Coordinator, supporting the Marketing Director, is responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns for all entities under Thayer Infrastructure Services Group. The duties include researching market trends and compiling reports about customer needs, creating external and internal marketing campaign content like graphics, blog posts, or social media posts, assisting in executing marketing events such as tradeshows and golf outings for the organization, assisting in the creation of presentations, and helping complete RFP/bid documentation.
- This position does not have direct reports.
- Develop and manage all social media for every Operating Company under the TIS Group family of companies
- Complete research and create contact lists to support the outreach campaigns of the Marketing Director
- Develop and maintain content to assist in the completion of RFPs/bids.
- Develop and manage marketing-related content including resumes, brochures, templates, and project flyers, among other content for all Operating Companies.
- Support Marketing Director with website updates as needed.
- Create and manage presentation templates for all Operating Companies.
- Develop and update content and graphics library for social media accounts and presentations.
- Support marketing and business development initiatives including campaigns, trade shows, business cards, and letterhead orders with the directive from the Marketing Director.
- Manage the ordering and inventory of TPC apparel, including t-shirts, hats, and polos. Special orders with come from the Marketing Director’s direction.
- Create artwork and order annual calendars.
- Manage the ordering of all TPC decals and magnets ordered by all divisions, as well as ensure all Operating Companies follow branding for decal orders.
- Serve as Marketing Director’s support at tradeshows and events, this includes pre-show prep, travel to shows, set-up for the events, representing the correct Operating Company during the event.
- Execute internal communications that align and fulfill Thayer Infrastructure Services (TIS) vision, purpose and strategic priorities.
- Facilitate the tactical (written, producing, etc.) development of multiple communication vehicles including articles for company intranet, announcements, talking points, Q&As and other TIS internal communications.
- Other tasks as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator)
- Previous internship experience in related field
- Ability to handle tasks of varying priority as needed while maintaining a focus on quality in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Excellent time management skills are required
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including creating effective presentations, technical writing, and marketing collateral
- Strong editing and proofreading skills are a must
- Strong design skill is preferred
- Must be detailed oriented and able to provide input on strategy, content, layout, schedule, and production of marketing materials
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and intra-personal skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines while collaborating across several teams
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to communicate, sit, reach and use repetitive motions of hands and wrists. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop or bend. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 20 pounds. This position requires close vision. Must be able to meet regular and predictable attendance standards.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Thayer Power & Communication provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Pataskala, OH, USA