Founded in 1964, Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Co., LLC has established itself as one of the premier contractors in the Telecommunications and Power industries. With our experienced staff and fleet of vehicles, we are able to meet telephone and power construction needs from concept through to reality.
Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Co., LLC is currently seeking several entry level Power Groundman in the Cleveland / Erie areas to join our growing team. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Work as a part of an overhead power crew
- Load, unload, lay-out and prep tools/supplies/equipment/materials needed at each job site.
- Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Lineman, Foreman, or Supervisor.
- Handle physically demanding construction duties.
- Preferred to have a valid CDL-A.
- Groundman/Lineman training preferred.
- Must be able to follow instructions and have good communication.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig, and reach.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must be able to perform strenuous physical labor under all types of conditions.
- Must be committed to working safely.
If you are looking to join a fast growing, dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including company paid medical, dental, vision, and 401k with match.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Wixom, MI, USA