Fan Services Representative (Event Day Position)
NISSAN STADIUM, 1 TITANS WAY, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America Req #65
Thursday, March 3, 2022
The Tennessee Titans strive to be an ELITE franchise in the National Football League, excelling both on and off the field. Our mission is to win, serve, and entertain our fans, community and one another by living through our values in everything we do. We value Excellence, Leadership, Improvement, Teamwork, and Execution.
The mission of our Stadium Experience Team is to create a famously exceptional guest experience and lasting memories for all guests visiting Nissan Stadium. We provide an exciting work environment based on teamwork, a passion for success and growth opportunities. Nissan Stadium is the home of the Tennessee Titans, CMA Fest, TSU Tigers Football and the Music City Bowl.
This is a part-time, event day position working Nissan Stadium events throughout the calendar year. Each representative will be assigned to a position within the Stadium Experience Team where they will proactively assist and service guests to enhance their experience during events. Representatives are expected to positively reflect the organization’s mission and service values.
- Promote and facilitate stadium offerings, accommodations, policies, and procedures to guests
- Assist and scan tickets at gates as guests enter and exit the stadium
- Document feedback in detail for post-event follow-up and resolution
- Encouraged to “surprise & delight” guests to create a unique experience
- Address issues and questions related to mobile tickets, seating bowl and ticket resolution
- Greet all guests & clients with a friendly smile and demeanor
- Address and resolve issues as an opportunity to redirect the situation into a meaningful and positive experience
- Provide directional assistance to key locations
- Provide first class guest service to all Nissan Stadium patrons, clients and other Team Members
- Report all safety concerns, maintenance issues and housekeeping needs to supervisor prior to and during events
- Have exceptional knowledge of Nissan Stadium, seating sections, key stadium personnel, policies, and emergency procedures
- Attend Stadium Experience Training as requested
- Event Day Positions Include (not limited to): Engaging Guests for General Guest Help, Mobile Ticketing Specialists, Ticket Takers, Seating Bowl Ushers
- Availability to work full stadium Nissan Stadium events throughout the calendar year
- Maintain a positive outlook that demonstrates approachability, friendliness, and professionalism
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well with others
- Strong and proactive customer service, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Customer service and/or special event experience preferred
- Flexibility to be relocated based on event day needs
- Must have the ability to participate in some physical activity, including lifting supplies and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to work full shifts before and after events in various weather elements
- Must live in or around the Greater Nashville area
- Bilingual experience a plus
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from the Tennessee Titans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family GAMEDAY
- Pay Type Hourly
- NISSAN STADIUM, 1 TITANS WAY, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America